Aloe Vera juice is a herbal product. Aloe Vera is the oldest medicinal plant. Aloe Vera juice helps to solve skin problems. Its a useful source of vitamins. Aloe Vera juice includes Vitamin B12, Vitamin A, contains B-group vitamins, vitamin C, Vitamin E, and folic acid. Aloe Vera juice contains important ingredients including 19 of the 20 amino acids needed by the human body and seven of them. Aloe Vera juice has bactericidal properties that relieve itching and skin swellings. It is known to actively repair the Aloe Vera juice aged skin cells. Aloe is a powerful detoxifier, antiseptic and tonic for the nervous system. It also has immune-boosting and anti-viral properties. It helps in improving digestion. It is a general health tonic.
• Aloe Vera
HELPFUL IN: -
• Good Anti-Oxidant
• Good Detoxifier
• Boosting immunity
• improving Digestion
• Keeping the liver & skin healthy
• Stabilizing Blood Pressure & Cholesterol
• Reducing constipation
• Reduces the fat content in the body and helps improve muscle tone
• Help in treating Post Menopausal problems
• SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
Direction for use: -
• 15-30 ml twice a day with water, hot or cold according to or as directed by healthcare professional.
• Refrigerate after opening.
• The Aloe Vera is organically produced/processed to National Organic Standards.
• Use within 30 days of opening
• Consult your healthcare professional before using this product
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN